Contact Johann E Henry
- Partner | George Henry Partners LP | British Virgin Islands
- +1 284 393 7002 | +1 284 340 3422
Johann E Henry is our key contact for shipping and advises some of the world’s leading financial institutions, law firms, ship builders and yacht owners.
Johann advises local and foreign institutional and private clients on a wide variety of commercial and real property matters. He has advised on every major infrastructural development project in the BVI for the last decade and advises lenders in financing transactions and generally in relation to BVI banking law.
With expertise in both the BVI and the Cayman Islands, Johann assists clients with all aspects of the acquisition, registration, financing, disposal and operation of ships.
Johann serves as the BVI Bar Association representative on the Maritime Advisory Board. He is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and is a notary public in the BVI.
Legal 500: Johann is recognised as a “Leading Individual” in the British Virgin Islands Real Estate and Trusts/Private Client rankings.
- British Virgin Islands 2002
- Jamaica 2003
- Anguilla 2006
- Norman Manley Law School (Legal Education Certificate) 2001
- The University of the West Indies (LLB) 1999
- The University of the West Indies (BSc) 1996